Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Successful Tuesday


Hello!

Today was a pretty great day for the most part.  I accomplished a lot!  I decided what I’m going to dress up as for my nephew Ramsey’s 5th Birthday party this Sunday (August 7th!)  That’s a surprise I’ll share at a later date J.  Then after work my Mom and I went to Ross Dress for Less and I found a very cute/sexy dress to wear for my friend Courtney’s Bachelorette party this Friday evening (August 5th.)  So two great things I needed to do this week and I can check them off my list!

My biggest goal this week as I mentioned last night is to eat better and keep track of my carbohydrates.  With the help of my amazing iPhone app MyFitnessPal I did that today successfully!  I did eat more carbohydrates than I was planning, but that’s because my Mom forgot about my plan this week and brought me home a Burger King breakfast sandwich.  It was delicious, but it had 26 grams of carbohydrates and I was hoping to limit myself to 20 a day this week.

Meals Today

Breakfast:
Bacon, Egg, and Cheese Croissant (Burger King)

Lunch:

4 oz Top Round Steak
½ tbs. of Heinz 57 Steak Sauce
1 cup of Spring Mix Salad
8 sprays of Balsamic Breeze Vinaigrette Dressing

Dinner:
2 Eggs
4 strips of Bacon

Snacks:
1 cup chopped Celery
1 tbs. Raw Almond Butter
½ cup of Strawberries
1 String Cheese


Nutrient Details
Calorie Breakdown
As shown above I did have a lot more fat today than normal because I was trying to explore other foods that are lower in carbohydrates.  Had I not eaten that breakfast sandwich I would have only had 18 grams of carbohydrates.  So this week again I'm trying to focus on carbohydrates and staying within my 1200 calorie a day limit.  Today I was successful at staying under 1200 and even eating fewer carbohydrates!

 ~Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment