Monday, August 1, 2011

Exciting Week Ahead..


Hello!
So I failed to post daily last week with my food like I said I was going to.  It’s tough when I get busy and forget or don’t make time to write.  I really want to get better about that.  I enjoy writing here even if nobody else reads it.

This past Saturday I stayed pretty active!  My family and I decided to trim some trees around the house.  Who knew that would be such a workout!  Since my Dad didn’t have a chainsaw he used a skill saw and that meant we had to twist the branches to get them to completely brake off.  So in other words I was hanging from them like a monkey twisting them until they broke.  I have so many scratches on my arms and legs from all the branches.  And when I woke up yesterday my arms and shoulders were sorer than they’ve ever been.



Seriously I can’t believe it’s already August 1st!  Where has this “summer” gone?  I have a few fun events coming up this month that I’m looking forward to though.  Exactly one week from today my friend Courtney is getting married!  Then after that Aaron, his family, my family, and I are all going 4-wheeling for 5 days!

This week starting tomorrow is kind of a big deal because I have decided to try a low carbohydrate plan to get myself to fit into my Bridesmaids dress a little better.  It will be an interesting challenge that I’m excited to take on.  I went to the grocery store tonight and stocked up on a few things I can munch on this week.

Starting out this morning I hadn’t decided to do the low carbohydrate plan yet so I just went with my 1200-calorie plan.  I went over by about 200 calories so I ate 1400, but I’m not complaining.  I had NO soda and only water all day.

~Katie


No comments:

Post a Comment