Thursday, August 4, 2011

Small Improvements!


Hello!

WAHOO!  I’m so grateful today was my Friday!  I’m off work for 5 days in a row!  It’s the perfect mini vacation packed with lots of events.  Tomorrow my amazing nephew Ramsey turns 5 years old!  Plus I have my friend Courtney’s wedding rehearsal and a BBQ.  Then later in the evening is the Bachelorette party J.  Saturday hopefully is a relaxing day with my guy!  Sunday is my nephew Ramsey’s Birthday party, which is a costume party J.  Then Monday is Adam and Courtney’s wedding so that is a HUGE event all in itself.

Throughout this week of eating within my calorie budget and trying to watch my carbohydrates intake I’ve come to realize I have one problem that just drives me nuts.  I get the worst snack cravings at nighttime.  I realize a lot of people do, but mine are like a nagging feeling that doesn’t go away until I go to sleep.  I just want to snack even if I’m not hungry.  I have no crashed and eaten any snacks after dinner this week or even any unhealthy snacks.  However on my way home from work tonight I did stop and buy myself a little dessert for after dinner.  I decided to try Breyer’s Carb Smart Fudge Bar.  They are a DELICIOUS sweet treat!

Meals Today

Breakfast:
1 Egg
2 Sausage Links

Lunch:
2.5 oz. Skinless Boneless Chicken Breast
1 tsp. Southwest Seasoning
1 Cup of Spring Mix Salad
8 sprays of Balsamic Breeze Vinaigrette Dressing

Dinner:
3 oz. Skinless Boneless Chicken Breast
1 tsp. Southwest Seasoning
1 Cup of Spring Mix Salad
8 sprays of Balsamic Breeze Vinaigrette Dressing

Snacks:
2 Pickles
1 String Cheese
½ Cup of Strawberries
1 Breyer’s Carb Smart Fudge Bar




As you can see over the past 3 days my fat intake is still relatively high and I’m trying to focus on that.  My protein waivers, but I do go over what my goal is everyday.  And my carbohydrates have slowly gone down each day.  I knew this wouldn’t be something I learned how to control over night, but it’s amazing how these charts can show me what I’m doing right and wrong.

~Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment