Sunday, November 27, 2011

Week 5 Done!


Hello!

Sunday mornings are normally not my favorite because I know they are my last day to enjoy sleeping in before I have to go back to work for five dreaded days!  However this morning it was a mix of good and bad because I knew I had a very challenging (to me) run ahead of myself.  Guess what though?!?  I did it!  I ran for 20 minutes straight without stopping or walking.  I just kept telling myself you will NOT stop unless your legs literally give out on you.  I’m so super proud of myself and very happy!

I did it!

Later on in the afternoon I went over to Aaron’s for lunch with his family, it was tasty.  Then Aaron and I got into a conversation about my finances, which I will not go into detail about here.  But, we did come to an understanding and that is something’s have to change for others to improve J.  So I need to work on getting a few things turned around very soon financially and things will start looking up in that department.  After all that serious talk we decided to watch the classic movie “Ghostbusters” because it turns out neither of us had seen it before.  It was pretty entertaining and we both agreed we’d have to watch “Ghostbusters II” next time.

All in all it was a good Sunday. 

~Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment