Saturday, November 26, 2011

Busy Saturday!


Hello!

Going to sleep last night I had one thing on my mind I wanted to do today.  Scrap book!  But, instead I got caught up in helping my parents decorate the house for Christmas J.  Don’t get me wrong I love Christmas and all the decorations, but it’s not what I had in mind for my relaxing day off.  It took my Dad and I the entire day to get all the lights up and working properly.  Then just a few minutes ago when I looked out to see them I noticed we’d blown yet another fuse L.  So I know what I’ll be doing tomorrow morning.

Outside Christmas Lights (Sorry it's so dark)
Inside decorations (Sorry it's so dark)

Finally this evening though I did get to work on scrap booking.  I left off last time in photos of April 2011 so I had a few months to catch up on.  I didn’t get it finished, but I put a good dent in it and really enjoyed working on it.  Hopefully tomorrow I’ll have a little time to work on it again or later on this week.  I also started designing Christmas cards for Aaron and I to send out to family J.

Me laying out all my scrap booking stuff!

Tomorrow I have my Week 5 Day 3 (Couch to 5k) to run and I’m not going to lie I’m nervous, but excited for the challenge!  I’m supposed to run for 20 minutes with no walking!  I’ve never in my life run for that long without stopping or walking.  It’ll also be interesting to see if I can run it at my normal 5.2, which is what I run at on the treadmill.  If I have to slow it down to 5.0 I will just to make it through the 20 minutes without walking.  I’ll post tomorrow about how it went!  Wish me luck.

~Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment