Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Tired Tuesday.


Hello!

Sorry for skipping out yesterday on my writing, but it was a pretty boring day.  It was my off day for running and it was just a busy day at work.  I did stay on track with eating though which made me happy!

Today was also a very busy day at work and it was also a run day.  I was exhausted and felt kind of sluggish today during my run (Couch to 5k Week 6 Day 1.)  I realized that I like running weekend mornings much better than evenings after I’ve worked all day.  But, I made it through my run and that’s all that matters!

My eating today was on track until dinner when I went over.  Then I ran and got myself corrected.  But, then I just had some darn popcorn that set me over again.  At least it was popcorn and not a full-blown meal or even a sweet snack.  I guess that’s better than what it could have been.  I went over my calories, fat, and sodium for the day, but I don’t expect it to be perfect everyday.

I learned last night that I really enjoy reading other peoples fitness and health blogs.  I stayed up way to late last night reading peoples blogs talking about food, fitness, and struggles.  It’s fascinating to me to read about other people’s ups and downs just so I know I’m not the only one.  Plus some people have amazing tips that I appreciate them sharing.

~Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment